Tuesday, September 27, 2011

No one knows..http://youtu.be/RCXMK0bR8I0

Today, I felt infertility. I mean I REALLY felt it. It has been following me the past few weeks. Babies everywhere, ultrasound pics being uploaded to facebook, baby pictures being pinned on pinterest, adoptions, due dates getting close for pregnant friends, baby showers, baby bump pics, pregnancy announcements, and the final kicker...an adorable birth announcement in my mailbox tonight! Deep down, the core of me is soo happy and over the moon for my friends and acquaintances who are in "baby land", but the right now, THIS week, THIS day, I'm...well, I'm sad...I'm infertile.

Some of you who have experienced infertility and pregnancy loss know what I mean when I say I felt infertility today. Some days are better than others. I deal with it. Ignore it. Pretend it's not happening to me. Today, I couldn't. Today I just want to cry. Which makes it worse. I wish I had a little one to snuggle with. I wish I had someone to look up at me and say.."it will be alright mommy!" Today, I just felt life passing me by. Today I felt like I could leave this earth and no one would miss me, Today I felt hopeless. Today I felt like I don't have a story. Today, I felt infertility.

I just want God to do something major in my life. I want a miracle. When will it be my turn? I have soo many things to be thankful for in my life, however I can only focus on that ONE thing I don't have...a child.

On my way home tonight i prayed, I prayed God would do something big, something REALLY big in my life. Maybe bring someone looking to give their baby up for adoption to me, conceive naturally, pretty BIG stuff I know! This I KNOW is true... God loves me, He has this...He gets me. I have FAITH God will do something big. I don't think He knows how to do it any other way!

As I was ending my prayer tonight in my car ride home this song came on. I couldn't help but smile, I knew it was a "God thing"! It was confirmation he knows! He knows when... no one knows!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCXMK0bR8I0&feature=related

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post. It is so honest and pure. I have been feeling the same way. I feel numb to the baby thing. I don't event know what hope feels like anymore.... God Bless you Haana

    ReplyDelete