Sunday, October 23, 2011

Call me Martha!!

Hello friends!! I just have to share with you what I made today!! Sometimes all this infertility talk is "oh soo heavy", so today lets talk  CRAFTING! So over this past week I saved a few toilet paper and paper towel rolls and made christmas ornaments!! They were SUPER easy and fun to make! All you do is flatten the tube out, cut them in strips, then glue them together! I used a hot glue gun. Just thought I'd share with y'all, let me know what you think!!!




6 comments:

  1. Those are super cute and sound easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, great, thanx for sharing your creativity :-) Easy, beautiful and cheap what can you ask for more? Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you tried to dip them in glue then glitter before putting on the jewel embellishments? just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a tutorial for these like how to cute and what lengths???

    ReplyDelete