Friday, October 22, 2010

My cry...

Today started off for me, with a big 'ole cry! Sometimes a cry is in order. Apparently this morning it indeed was. This morning's cry, however, was different. It was a cry of of joy, of peace, of acceptance, of anticipation, thankfulness and praise....all rolled into a big fat bawl session. I literally have felt like an erupted volcano these past few days. Six years of trying to conceive, and this is it, we're here! Well, almost. All the time, money, tears and anticipation are all coming to a head. Such a time of preparation. The last few days my emotions have exploded, and all the hot, red, lava bursting out of my volcano is the love and support of my friends and family. I feel the love just consuming me.  It warms my soul. To all of you, I am forever grateful...


Love and baby dust,
Lo

1 comment:

  1. The journey of infertility is a rollercoaster. There are ups and downs, dips and bumps, twists and turns, loop-to-loops and corkscrews, and sometimes you just have to let it out. But I'm glad this was a good cry :) I didn't have a good cry about any of my treatments until the one that finally worked for us! Then I bawled, briefly! lol. Can't wait to hear your story unfold!

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete